What is the Forrest Hill 500?
The Forrest Hill 500 provides you or your company a unique opportunity to contribute financially to the Forrest Hill Milford United Football Club and in return receive some amazing benefits.
The Forrest Hill 500 is an innovative offering that facilitates members to help members whilst at the same time contributing to your community through the financial support of a local football club.
As a member of the Forrest Hill 500 you will form part of a network of people and businesses who are forward thinking, community engaged and socially responsible.
The Forrest Hill 500 is a fantastic opportunity to be part of something very special.
How does it work?
For a donation of $500 or a sponsorship payment of $500 + GST you get to be part of an exclusive group that receives the following benefits:
- As the Club is an IRD approved donee you will be entitled to a cash donation rebate (up to 1/3rd back on the donation amount)
- The Sponsorship option is a legitimate business expense and thus you will be entitled to a tax deduction and as we will provide a tax invoice the GST component will also be deductible.
- Entry in raffle draw to win Match Day Sponsorship for Men’s and Women’s home games – 15 Games available. This allows you or your business as Match Day sponsor to obtain full page coverage in our Match Day Programme; Ground announcements and agreed ground activations
- A launch networking evening held at the start of the football season providing an opportunity for you to create connections with the Club and other Forrest Hill 500 members
- Networking breakfasts with guest speakers on relevant business issues (speakers are already lined up)
- Usage of the Forrest Hill 500 logo as an email signature so people will become aware of your contribution to your community
- Your Company will get exposure via all FHM social media channels – Facebook, Club official Website; Instagram; You Tube; Twitter
- Your Company details will be displayed on the Forrest Hill 500 page on the Club’s official Website including links through to your website
- Prominent signage will be displayed in the Clubhouse with that signage also to be used as backdrop for any Club videos that are posted via social media channels
- The creation of a mini portal where Club members can go to find business and services that they may require and that you offer – Club members helping Club members
I’m sure you’ll agree that’s a tremendous amount of value for a modest investment.
How do I join?
Click on the Forrest Hill 500 registration tab. Follow the simple registration instructions and you’ll be registered.
If you’d like to talk through this opportunity further, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please contact our Club General Manager by email at email@example.com
We look forward to having you onboard as an inaugural member of the Forrest Hill 500 – the place where Club members help Club members.